We believe that the source of religious authority on matters of faith is only found in the pages of the Holy Scriptures we call God’s Word or the Bible. We encourage you to look up these references as you study these doctrinal statements for yourself. Click on each topic below to read more!
1) Faith: is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1)
2) The Bible: records accurately the words and actions of God and man in both the spiritual and the physical world.
3) God: is the source and the end of all things, “the alpha and the omega.”
4) Jesus: is the eternally existent Son of God (John 1:1-10)
5) Holy Spirit: is part of the Trinity of God.
6) Trinity: is the best method humans have to describe the complexity of a God who demands to be understood as a community of love.
7) Creation: is the divine work of God.
8) Satan: is real.
9) Sin: is any thought, motive, belief or behavior that is outside God's will.
11) Salvation: is a gracious gift from God (Psalm 37:39) through Jesus Christ’s death & resurrection (2 Timothy 1:8-10).
12) Redemption, Restoration & Regeneration: God offers “new birth” to all who repent of their waywardness from God, confess their sins to God, acknowledge Jesus as their only hope of salvation, and forsake their sin.
13) Immersion (Baptism)
14) Communion (The Lord's Supper): was instituted by Jesus in the upper room with his twelve apostles (Luke 22:14-19).
15) Heaven: is the real, future home of all faithful Christians (Revelation 2:10).
16) Hell: is the real destiny of the devil and his followers. (Matthew 25:41).
17) The Second Coming of Jesus: is promised in scripture. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).